OGMA PRE-OPENING EVENTS
We are stoked to finally begin inviting Ogma mug club members into our space for 3 special events! It's been a long time coming. Please take just a moment to read the notes below:
- All 3 events are invite-only. You will receive an email on October 7, 2021 with information on your event and reserving your time slot. Please check spam folders and older email accounts if you don't see it. Contact us at email@example.com if you don't see an email by October 8, 2021.
- Each reservation is for 2 hours.
- Please bring confirmation of your reservation with you, either on your phone or printed off.
- Ogma will still be a bit raw as a few finishing touches before our Grand Opening will still need to be done. We're also still ramping up our beer roster, however the options we will have on tap will be delicious and ready to go. Full list will be posted soon. Nonetheless, we’re still so excited to have you in the spot for a special couple of hours.
Event 1: Family & Pro Model Members
RESCHEDULED for Sunday, October 24, 4-7 p.m.
This, essentially, is a private family gathering where we’ll have just family and the 12 Pro Model Mug Club Members in the house. We will unveil the Pro Model custom made skate decks (the artists might even be in the house!) and share a couple beers while we take some time to reflect over the past 4 years of building Ogma with our family.
Event 2: Mug Club Member Plus, VIP Party
Friday, October 22, 4-11 p.m. + Saturday, October 23, 4-11 p.m.
In our Kickstarter, we had the “Mug Club Membership Plus & Party” package that included an exclusive membership t-shirt as well as an Ogma hat and an exclusive event for you and your +1.
At this invite-only event, we will have your membership mugs ready for use, some delicious complementary taster dishes (yay, food!) inspired by the Ogma menu and your Ogma merchandise ready for you to take home.
- Friday: DJ Apekid will spin, 7-10 p.m.
- Saturday: Singer/songwriter Chey Halliwill will perform, 5:30-7:15 p.m.
Event 3: All Members Weekend
Thursday, October 28, 4-8:30 p.m. + Friday, October 29, 4-11 p.m. + Saturday, October 30, 4-11 p.m.
All members (+1) weekend. Come hang out with us for a couple hours and introduce yourself to your mug and a few Ogma beers!
And that's the pre-opening line-up! We tried to offer multiple days for each event so that everyone can make it. Again, if you do not receive your invitation email by October 8th, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not wait to see your faces!